Saturday 2 May 2009

ishhhh

i missed my swim lesson again!
aiyuh~siter and my mummy learn more than me already~
how come?too slow am i?
ask my darling to fetch me go and together swim he dont want~=(
he was damn lazy lazy~!
nex week i must go~!dont care already~!



thursday 30/04/09
the last day of this month~
the time is going fast and fast~the memories in my mind are lot and lot~
head to @taman megah breakfast with my darling~=)
then when to baker shop buy some assoseri & head to pet shop buy something for my lovely dog~^^
afternoon when back to darling house~take a nap~


around 4 when to selayang mall cause wanted to buy swim glasses for sister~
when bach darling's home again~we were hungry already~


darling make milo for me~=)and cook half boil egg for hisself~>.<"

at night~ate supper with darling's family~=)
hehe~
after ate head to second round~
buffet~wow!!
cause god mother's mum birthday~big celebration~^^
71 years old~

happy birthday ya~=)
friday~1/5/09
happy labour day everyone~=)
morning surpose darling come to fetch me for breakfast with his family agian~
who know~
his's cousin wanna follow~so no space to feet a big cc inside his car already(is me)>.<
afternoon when to grandma house~
family day^^

that all my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment