Sunday 3 May 2009

幸福~

Early in the morning~~~
darling came to my house and took breakfast with my mum&sister=)
we headed @ rawang just only wanted to eat my favorite mee~>.<"
really lebih right?who care?haha`
but my darling keeping bising~its was too far~=.="
he said nex time he wont go there anymore~XPP
and then~ went to "kedai rabot"~darling wanted to buy tv table~


afternoon when to darling house~
darling's mum cook SARAWAK LAKSA~so asked to me go for eat~
hoho~is delicous man=)
darling mum love cook for me~^^
den see my darling fix this thing~


and back to grandma home~=)
bungkus SARAWAK LAKSA for mummy too~
but~~
when i take to popo house all rampas and eat liao~=.="
yeah~
all said nice=)hehe~
darling's mum call to me and ask me that nice?^^
ofcoz nice aunty=)
thank you so much~^^




p/s:今天男人的表弟和我说了一句话`
生在福中不知福~
对~说得对`^^
要知福嘛~
我很幸福~=)
身边的人都很疼我~
男人的妈对我真好~
谢拉~伯母~=)

No comments:

Post a Comment