Sunday 24 May 2009

i'm back~**


Na Na Na~i'm really back lar~^^
goodd mood here!yuhoo~

yessss~let's talk my day and day~=)
do really didn't post up my happies post lar~
fuhyooo~~


hey people~do really long time didn't heard about my swim lesson right?
ya~finally~~~
i go on today lor~=.=" i think didn't go for a month already~and then hor~
bila saya sampai sana kan~all my swim way forget ki lor~suck!!!
teacher keep teach an teach`
yeah~i'm happy coz i pass it all~^^clap ur hand plzz~LOLZ=.="

can i talk my old story~?
12/05/09
head to 1u with my darling~yipiii~^^
actually we just went for there to take our lunch @ wong kok~
some picture here~^^
where this uncle look huh?=.="


i love this much~=)i know i'm fatty~=(

yeah~smile~=]

after atc~
he bought two new shirt for me~=)thanks darling~^^
and we rush back home for doing business~LOLz~!(i means do cake lar k~)

14/05/09
my stupid badly sicknesss come out~~
wtf*****
really hate~~!!

skip*****

15/05/09
still in the sick~when for exam~=(
still in examing lar~~kanasai~=(
but~~have alot of fun~
look here~
when we were examing science~
the aci and ah fui keeping play~

so so so~~~~
the class in quiet de~suddenly~~~
my voice come out~~~
wahahahahaha~~!!keeping lought non-stop~=)


16/05/09
still sick lar~suck!!
at night~
head to six happiness restoran for dinner~
coz grandma win money~
then she buy two short-pants for us~hehe`=)
thank grandma~=)
syiok sendiri~XDD

17/05/09
sick tooo~!
early in the morning~
follow my mummy and sister head to kepong morning market~
saw yong jian's mum = my god mum~
then she free alot of vegetable for us~
i'm lucky got free thing eat~^^hiak iak hiak~
den~
bought short-pants again~
lalalala~so syiok man~=)
even i'm sick~suffer to walk~yet~
still happy lor~


at night~went to see doctor~
is damn serious liao~=(


i have alot new thing this weeek~=)

19/05/09
examing~~
art subjek~
see my drawing ok?
1~~~~
2~~~~
3~~~~
deng deng deng deng~!!

please dont laught~=)i know it was ugly~
hahaha~i hate art so much~!! not i draw~thank amy the one draw for me~=)

suddenly~~
i saw a funny funny thing~





he is playing this game~the aim we laught for this is~~~~
he is big size and playing with the game also fat fat punya~
^^wahahah~


21/05/09
play in the school while examing~
so what~?we dont care~^^
i saw this~
he was handsome right?lalala~
everybody say my eyes stick with shit~XDD

recess time**
when to xian qing's class for lepak~
the two siao po playing~lOLz~
seeeeeee right now~~

they no argueing or what~just playing~=)

ya~you guys knowwwww??
i'm still in sick~haiz~
i'm so suffer man~=(help!!
i gone to eat this all?suck**!!

thank for my mum a lot~she the want whose care me most~=)


23/05/009
yessss~i'm in good now~wellllll~!!
hehe~so comfortable already~hiak hiak hiakXDDD
i can do everything~
include this blek~~


24/05/09
this morning went for swimming~
then~
bring my naught dog for breakfast~
stay car~no out~no out~XD

at night went to six happiness for celebrate my little baby birthday~=)
picture will upload soonnnn~~
patient wait huh`~~~~~



ciao dulu~XDD

No comments:

Post a Comment