Thursday 7 May 2009

搞女人

such a long time din come here lorrr~~
yeahhahahah~what i gone to say already huh??


monday 4/05/09
wasei~~~so fast the time~ now already fourth of may?
still the same~monday have tuition right?
so that my darling fetch me after school~
nowday my darling work on 4p.m liao~
so this is his job to fetch me~XDD


tuesday 5/05/09
darling off day again~^^
after he fetch me school~we just head back to darling's house~
we keeping argue on that day~
haiz~just because of a 台湾香肠~haha~
let say the story huh~?
darling house downstair got some stall selling thing~
so~we feel bored~den do for a look lor~
before he go~he said i only bring RM2 see what can buy huh?(with his devil face)
and i just ignore it~
and pun sudah jalan pergi stall sana lor~
i though he just lie me~
who know~?
its truth~make me so bek cek~
he buy a kuih kos RM0.60
balanc Rm1.40
den i wan the taiwan hotdog~but its kos RM2.00?
not enught money den he buy a porpiah~
den i start show temper~!i dislike like that de~what i wan to eat you dont buy or what~
because eat really is my life~XDD
then he keep manja on me~
and my respon is~~~
ignoro ignore~
suddenly hor~dia sendiri angry ki~
walk with his rude way~and keeping stand outside~
he very bo song~i know~
den~he called his mum and asked his mum buy for me~!
i just shout at him and say dont want~you betterdont buy for me~!
den he say~you dont want i want~
ok is fine~
lepas tu kan~his's mum asked for dinner~so when i reach the dinner table~
darling already take the hotdog and put on my plate~
i just eat half and give the rest for him!
and dont know how~we slowly fine le~=)
hiak hiak hiak~!
nevermind lar~whose couple din argue before right?
just learn to understand=)宽容体谅~^^

wednesday 06/05/09
the exam day is coming nearest and nearest~!!
what the fish man~?
haiz~darling fetch when to tuition den he go work~=)
mummy say that we like husband and wife~LOLz!

thursday 07/05/09
sendiri balik lor mesti~itu orang busuk saya tak mau fetch saya~=(
hehe~
just now mummy told me~
他朋友~一个男人来的~
在外面搞女人~然后是~
还要和自己的老婆离婚~
他妈的~真不明白这些男人~
已经65岁的人了`还酱`
还以为玩加加九咩?幼稚~
他已经成为人家的爷爷了`奇怪~
怎么都不好好想呢?
所谓~
临老进花丛~

因为我爸也是酱的人~=(可悲~反溅~!
所以hor~~~
我很怕~~~~~怕~~
男人~~~
男人不可信~=(
怎么办huh?
男人还有的救么?
怕怕~!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment