Monday 25 May 2009

happy birhtdayyyyyyyy***

first of alll~~
i gone to wish my little baby happy birthday~=)
last nite went to dinner~

let's picture do talking****
my little baby~
happy birthday to her^^

her toooo~happy birthday 26 of may~



my sister ya~ my cousin-"shuen"


ya~they are my two little baby~dont ever try to bully them~if not u get punishment from me~
hiak hiak hiak~XDD

the gift for them~=)

let's open the champaign^^

sing song session=)

happy birthday to you~*
happy birthday to you~*
happy birthday to you~*
happy birthday to you~****


birthday cake~guess what?who make it you know???
yeah~~is my darling make for them~^^

the family~

yah~grandparent and grandson=)

yer~~geli betul~^^

another little smallest baby here~
he is born at midnight~5 mintune more is chinese new year already^^

stop here ya~=)
bye bye`

No comments:

Post a Comment