Sunday 10 May 2009

happy mother's day~

happy mother's day to all mummy~=)
yeah~
for me~every year of mother&father day~
my grandma house sure will have a steamboat night~=)but this year~
no steamboat~=(

this morning i was plan with sister bring mummy to breakfast~=)
and we head to darling's shop~
when we were waiting the food coming~
suddenly~~~~~
this thing appear infront of us~
know what~?my darling give my mummy one~LOLz~!!haha~

skip**
ate supper and back sweet home=)
i cant stand for stay grandma house~its super hot man~GOSH!
nowdays~
many people sick damn~

and my pity cousin have big sick~haiz~heart pain man~=)
hope my baby recover soon~=)

everything is change~
actitude of human are also keeping changes~
maybe because of this~
my family is become quiet and quiet~
just say that my uncle dont know to how cherish his's mum~=(
actually every year~
my family will have big celebration for mother day or even any big day~
just because of he~
all is change~how come~?

就趁父母还在的时候好好爱和珍惜~
别想某些人~
为了老婆放弃自己的妈~
我很讨厌他~
以前的他~和疼爱妈妈和妹妹~
就因为他老婆~
算了~
说再多他也听不进~也看不见~

CHERISH!!!

p/s~
exam exam~~!!!start 2moro~!pray for me~=(
no fail no fail!!


1 comment: