Sunday 23 August 2009

same*

still the same feeling here...
another day,didn't sleep whole night~=(
you just let me mad by the way~!
the changed i cant accept~yet,i still need to accept~
trying my best to done everything and happy~=)
arhhh lar,just ignore it the feeling~!

head@De PASTRY CHEF have dinner with the same ppl`
special added shan yang and ah tick~^^

hehe~^^suppose to wear mask and protect myself~but yet,i didn't~i'm just playing before going out~^^


the drinks..
between,wanted to meet darling but he busy busy with his work and the way his talking to me like i hutang his money~=.="
this the way how he mad with his job~! mayb he was very tired from 9++am work until the midnight 2++am~
anyway,its ok~he wont care for me~=)but,i will take k myself~^^
ishhh,who ask my lovely jian cong gor gor always give me support~=)

since now was the season of ghost day~so~have to back early~=(sucks...wanted to went for desa park city 1>
p/s:jian cong gor gor...you really is a good guy~=)use truth heart to love girl~^^
i'm touching when you say all the thing to me~^^thank for protecting~^^i'm just a strong enough girl and wont give up easily~^^i'm still love him as much~^^

2 comments:

  1. ishh~din bring me go again
    hmpp!!u r tagged by me..
    go my blog see 4th article^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe~^^date you nex time~=)
    you can out ma~?^^we go so late de~^^

    ReplyDelete