Saturday 15 August 2009

just for you**

ya,this acticle is for my man to read~
dear,can you be tough all the time?
can you be strong and face it all the problem?
you know?
i'm just worrying like hell...i dont know what should i do~
i alread enought stress?you know?can you let me relax in 10 seconds?
pls...i'm advising you with all my energy~
i'm can be strong in all the time..so..
pls...you be strong for it...
i dont mention here what happen~
we shall know~
i gonna cry out..really really really very worry you...
can you promise me what i say in da phone?
你很難搞~我被你們斗的blur blur 了~
i saw your msg i also lazy reply..
ur mum keep calling me~=.="


if you happy, i'll be happy all the time~^^
hope that this time is a lesson for you...
hope too,i wish you get a time to think truely...
hope...its just a 冷靜期~


boy..i wait you be back yourself...

No comments:

Post a Comment