Friday 21 August 2009

i hate this part**

i think i wont be happy in this month~=(
my feeling still the same keep on up and down~
everything around me was changed~!

1st~!
about my love...
everything changed back to the old life...
y did you so many thing have to think?y do you always full of stress?
you wont smile anymore...and you wont smile with me anymore...
everything give you fade up...i think ur life is vy mess very mess now...
your smile lost...
y did your work give you this kind of stress?
what is your bos thinking~?who know?`
know want will know all this answer...all of your time be covered by your work...
back old life now...
i gonna miss you badly and deeply~!
we wont always meet anymore...you wont fetch me after skul anymore...
darling...
i miss you a lot a lot...pray for me that i will concentrate with my study with missing you can?
haiz~
arhhhh,we gonna have less communication from now~!
2nd~
friendship...
dont know y feel that less and less talk to my babes them already...
because we different class or our favorite different?
they always keep concentrate and over concentrate with their study~
thats good...
i know i'm a failure..
i'm trying my best to done all the subjek~
i know besides me ppl is a smarter...
but yet...pls treat me with meek...
when you pandang rendah with me i'll more lost confidence~
just feel like around me keeping change~
hurt truely~=(its..ok..i'll stand up back...
another...
以前我們認識你的你~
是多么保護女生~
是多么專一~
是多么善良啊~
是多么友善~
是多么man~
有什么是你都會和我們說~
現在~
all keeping change
i miss last time...can go back the time~
how sweet was it?haiz~
its..ok..not my business..i'm just feeling dissapoint with all of this and worry of my darling...
darling,baby here always always support you k?
i lent out my shoulder to you k?^^
i do love you~=)
(long time didn't went out pak tuo with my sweetheart~i miss it so...i wanna watch movie with him^^)
waiting.....................


smile with me,smile with me plssssss!!i need your smile and fill up my confidence~^^

shoooo..shoooo....the bad feeling pls fuck aways from me and sweetheart~=)
dont even appear on us~=)pls dont let my darling keep on like this~!!!!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. baby,wat's wrong wif u?
    come on,cheer up..
    i will always stands by u=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah,no worries~^^
    i'm still strong enough=)
    thank you babes~muackss~^^

    ReplyDelete