Monday 31 August 2009

boring boring*

yup,i'm just staying at home in this 2 day~
no body date no call from anyone:[
haiz.....
i'm just still boring now=(
always the special day my plan sure is stay home....
arhhh..how come?:[

mummy just say i'm pity holiday never went out with bf=(
haiz...mummy is that okay...
hmm,but,sometime just hope stay beside him=.="
(dreaming!!!)

hmmm,national only ma...i not need you accom..i wan christmas day

haha,darling promise me already!so!dont break it~i will slap you:D



continue my boring day now...................
lucky mummy say wanna went for a shopping~^^


OMG,
you guys know?i havent start study....and exam is tomoro~what to do?
kill myself:[
arhhh,help~=(

i miss you darling

2 comments:

  1. i oso din study ==
    we die together..haha
    baby,do you miss me..=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah,i miss you too~=)
    muacksss~:*

    ReplyDelete