Saturday 29 August 2009

瘋××

what a fuck bored day right now~?
just hope i can go out and plain my brain~

dont know how many days we were not been talk~
you is just busying and busying~:[
you know??what call timing?
work got timing you know?you don't knw~
what ur mind is work and work like non-body~


baby boy,are you forget me?

got miss me?
how are you?
do you have your meal?
do you sleep well in the midnight?
what do you do beside working?

i always always wanted to ask you~:[
counldn't,you are so busy with ur work~=.='

you know?sometimes when ever i think that you work so late so tired and reach home time to need a comfort of me to accompany i will 心暖 you know?
but,y did our chatting time only can be midnight?
den how about me in the day light?looking with my phone and tell myself you're alone right now~so...do what i need?izit?
always when you reach home den you time to bed~and say good night=.="~early morning wake and told me that you go work?huh?what you think?a robot?not need a rest?o you're just willing to do all of this?and how is me~?you're selfish you know??i'm just always think and 體諒you~and you?just like freedom~
no body know my feel!!!
EXSPECIALLY YOU!!

its okay.....
i'm miss lonely now!!i need accom~
guy,do you?

I MISS YOU
darling
please dont hurt me...dont let me cry in the midnight....

p/s:call me as miss lonely and miss ugly~!^^
haha..chia kiam long~open ur big eyes and see~!i wrote i'm ugly~!so?baskin robbin~^^ahhaha=)
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××


No comments:

Post a Comment