Friday 14 August 2009

in da house**

early in the morning wake up and non-stop missing my man~
cant concentrate on revision~
i cant control at last and called my darling~^^
ask him to wake and come find me~if not i wont concentrate revision~
he say yes...he will come~^^
boooomm..my heart just like seat in the roller coaster~happy and nervous~=)
wait my boy come and have sweetiest lunch~
between that,darling told me alot alot thing~
when heard i heart pain...my heart just like blooding and hurt~
human just a cold blooded~!i hate the money of human~

keep quiet and just listen my man say,but his's eyes red red~
what should i do for you?i asked myself million times...
sorry dear,i cant help you at last...but i lent out my shoulder to you okay?i know you will be tough at all the time...

a while later,he gone to work.....
this time,
holly shit!!trouble!!
my phone left in his beg~?OMG?the most important thing~
called him and get scold from him~=(
aidui~i not purpose okay?
this not te 1st time~last friday also like this~
arhhhhhh,useless of me~!!give ppl trouble~
ishhh,sorry huh dear~=(

No comments:

Post a Comment