Thursday 13 August 2009

PRO

hmmmmmm,yii pii ya ya yiii pii yiii pii ya=)
i attended to school today~but.....................!!!
sienz~what a day in skul?you guy know?the enviroment like gonna holiday~
the class is quiet and bored~no fun no guy no gals~
early morning have a holly shit perhimpunan~its ok....still got babes acoompany~^^
after went back to class,my mind just scanning my bed~ishhhh,feel like wana go home~
just because of the class quiet like no any else~i couldn't amazing~if not sure i dont go!
early morning,sms with my darling and asked him to fetch me back home...but....
my reply is sienz you also must stay in the skul~ppl ask you stay home say mai mai mai~now knw sienz liao~good~=.="kanasai betul~i'm memang geram thats time~
(dont fetch den dont fetch lor~say so much for what~you guy say right??haha^^所謂~久了就是醬的啦~)

after that,i sms xiang ying...ask her with her's boy come to skul and fetch us~
before fetch...give her "ngam"~=(
say i and mei chee stupid go for skul~who know jek?aidui~
when i'm sleep phone ringing~
oh,my angel came and save me~wahaha`
quickly ran out from skul with mei chee~it was around 12o'clock~teacher still seeing we ran~=)
how sweet?haha~
sitting in the car and keep think where should go~
so,head to jian chong's house~and when to kota damansara have lunch=)
i'm sick,but my mouth no sick~
i see the food i cant control exspecially the chili's~!
sorry my lovely doctor~=)i broke ur promise~wahaha~

oh yeahh,,clap ur hand for me~^^


this what i ate,my lovely lamp with curry~
xiang ying keping say:吃也死,不吃也死~不如吃給它死~值得點~
no point,give her say until like this so go eat 1st~^^haha~
guess how much is the price????
i think i'm eating golden rice that time~wooooooo......

guess it?leave a comment ya^^

finally reach home at 2 o'clock=)its my day~^^




p/s:long time didn't see my man~=(hmmmm,keep concentrate with his work~
i do miss him so much~^^

http://www.71stskinslavery.com/......
visit this web and saw my man tatto~

No comments:

Post a Comment