Wednesday 8 April 2009

yea~~

finally~finally~
i din lock my blog~
i change another way to protect her~
change my blogspot address~hehe~


skip~~

hmmmm~what should i say now huh....?
okay~
let's talk my last sunday~
In the morning~went to learn swimming~huhu~
with my sister and mummy~
afternoon~
yess~my mummy cook fried chicken~coz is my family day today^^
around 3o'clock~
all my cousin,sister,aunt went FRIM for jog~except left i,mummy and my datuk~
yet~
that time the day is gonna rain~but they still want go~pelik right?
when they come back is heavy rain already~~
so~~
they~
basah basah~wahahaha^^
both of the kakak quickly help cousin bath~

see~





their dad ask them to blow hair~cute right?
i love them~^^


yea~this baby is luckly din wet~cause protected by his's mummy~^^

*skip~
back home~

------------------------------------------------------------
6/04/09
school day again~
study study~@@
spm is coming soon lor~~~~~

-------------------------------------------------------------

7/04/09
study lor~
between that~i'm not feeling well that time;(
after finish school~went to xian qing house for waiting my darling fetch~
because~
he is went to somewhere for seeing car assoseri~
when he come fetch me~~
he face look so "black"~kanasai eh~
dont know what happen with he again~aidui~
okay~just ignore it~
the problem is~
i din even talk~and he din even talk to me also~
after that~also just talk a few word~
listen~is few only huh~~=.="
haiz~its ok~just keeping follow him to bank for doing something~
the driver not him~is his biao di~
the last~
almost finish done all the thing~
and he pop out a senteces~
to night i have to work~=.="
kansai eh~say early lar waste my time for sitting at car and i was really not feeling well that time~
haiyo`
then~i also just say~
"send me home"
when reach home~
he sms me~
to apologize cause just now treating me like this~
his treat way really bad just now~
then~
u know i know~hehe~^^
i believe and understand you de lar~^^
*skip~

nite mummy take me go see doctor~
because is more worst already~:(

----------------------------------------------------------------------
08/04/09
i have no school~
but~
when tuition~=.="

now~~
i'm still not feeling well~
alamak~cepat baik lar~
adui~



No comments:

Post a Comment