Thursday 23 April 2009

huhu`

i'm back lar~=.="
actually nothing special happen on me....XDD
yeah~let picture talking~

happen in school~~

this two siao po dont know talking what~=.="
when i and xian theng screaming screaming~haha~

oh ya~aci kena "bola biscuit"~haha~
sibeh pity~lets us laughtat class whole day~=)



bola biscuit=球饼~

skip*****
escape 1 class & back early~=)
after school darling fetch~

he keeping at car say me ponteng~=.="
what ma?ppl so tired mau tidur~

after reach home~bath----makan-----sleep~
i go to become super duper fatty=)
between that he buli me~so~


i lock him outside~haha
and i ask him say 10 sweet sentences then i oly lepas him~XPP

he did something 38~

keeping ask me capture behind him~and wan must capture his TATTO~
he is so thin man~while~
i really like a king kong~=.="


haiz~~~~

do you ppl see a big brother bully a small than him 15 years sister~
yes~darling mum buy burger for his sister~then he keeping try to rampas the burger and eat~


still pinch ppl~=.="

at night~
head to mcdonald~i love it~~XDD
the aim i go for eat ice-cream~because darling already promise me~=)
surpose i wan eat ice-cream and friend fried~
guess what~?
he dont let~
2 choose 1~haiz~who ask me is fatty~=.="
always asking me diet~=(
aiyuh~pity~~~~
ah when treat us=)thank you ya when(is a human being name)


haiz~my brain scanning really slow now~
i dont what should write~
actually still got a lot of thing~
ignore it lar~
ciaooooooo 1st~~~




p/s: darling~you really is a good man~
when i'm showing actitude to you~you still no angry me~
and hug me as tigh until i cant breathe~haha~
i promise that i will control my actitude ok~?

No comments:

Post a Comment