Monday 27 April 2009

!@#%^&*

normally i will not update my blog on mon,tue,wed~
because i'm busy~XDD
guess what?
why i will update now~?
having a bit dissapoint now~>.<"
ishhhhh~
what man~
know?started today my man go to mad with his's job now~
until nearly forget me~
so~~~~ now~ANTIDATING from now~
i think his's boss is gay~>.<"love him so much~
why i say like this?
his's lovely boss always ask him for yam cha after working~
and then~
still will date my man for simply excuse want go for see this and that(about working thing)~>.<"
and my man told me he haven marry too~and no friend~all the friend look pelik=.=
so that ~
i would think his's boss gay punya huh?or his's boss do really sayang him~?
why his's boss dont ask other worker follow him?only must my man~zha dao~~~
ohhh ya~
i forget to say~my man is full of charming for those gay ppl~=.="
that day he told me got a gay love him?rubish right?aiyer~~~~~do really scAre nia~>.<"




5/11 start exam!!!!!hate man~always study study amd study~
for what?
future right?


i gone to go my swim lesson soon for release my feeling~
huhu^^


No comments:

Post a Comment