Monday 2 March 2009

weeding day---guysss~

28/02/09
yea~
afternoon when to darling shop to set my hair~^^
mummy was cook fried rice to dear~
SEE?
how good my mum treat u~^^
hehe~
after dat~
darling don't know set what hair to me?
like aunty?
make me feel:(i don't like lar dear~)
haiz~
regret to set my hair~haha~
ok~nevermind just 4get it~
know y?i wan to set up my hair?
cause i want to attend a wedding dinner lo~
dats"my best jimui sister wedding"^^
and then when to fetch choc to my hse~^^
choc not dare to came in my house~
hahahah`
because~~~~
she scare dog!!!
my dog are so cute~i dun know wat she scare for~hehe~and she cried~!!
after we make up mummy ftech us to restoran at jinjang~
huhu~
the bride are so beautiful lar wei~hehe~^^
and~
dat day i was drunk n vomit~
haiz~~friend forcing~==
den den`~
skip~
back home and do sweet pig~^^
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
01/03/09
woke up in the early morning~
make up~^^
go go go`~
when to ah neoh house~
because i becume 'jimui"
haiz~
funny thing happen~
the "san long"4get to bring his flower~!!
OMG?no flower how want to marry wife jek~
adui~~
den?we found a thing~?
a bunch of flower at ah neoh room was hanging at the mirror~
but it was already~~become choc colour~==
nvm!temporarily lor~
no point already~
and den~
the heng dai are so kanasai~
keeping ask us jimui to look over with them~
"don't dream~"
and then and then~
start play game~
the 'dai kam jie' ar~i really damn dulan wif her~
ppl want to play this she dont let~play that they dont like~!!
wth!!
we have 4/5 game give the 'dai kam jie'skip until 3 game~==
and after yam cha~
den we when to boy side house~^^
yiyer~
when they were yam cha~
the heng dai standing outside the house`ofcoz jimui oso~
and then there were discussing somthing~and pointing pointing wif aroind us`
den~
YUKI she was walk forward to us and tell us~
yuki say:they was pointing to YUE MIN~
then she scared and walk away~~
who know???!!
the boy walk forward`and touch me~and ask me to follow him~
OMG?kanasai~i was affraid~
and keep stand at there don't want to choi him~
den den`
until at night~
dinner at boy side~
sit our nex table is the heng dai~oMG again~
a guy was drunk~he spril the alcohol from my head to body~!!
wtf!!
smelly ler~kanasai~>< style="color: rgb(102, 0, 204);" size="5">hope jia hoon happy married ya
~^^
foever love ya^^
ciao now~XDD

No comments:

Post a Comment