Thursday 26 March 2009

angry!b k ful around us~

YES!why did i write my tittle like that?
let's talk!

23/03/09
at night went to pasar malam~
i am walking together with my sister~~
and we go to the stall which selling dvd~
so~
i just have a look at the stall because i wanted to buy movie"sex drive"
while i'm looking the dvd suddenly i feel got a people touching my 屁股!
and i just turn to seee~
heng!!!rubish~a malay little guy pointing with the guy who touch me!
and that time i'm so affraid!i want to scream but not care~
u guys know~?
the malay ppl whose touch me still looking at me at laught!
he thought that is so funny!stupid hell~i'm damn angry that time!
yet~
dun knw y i'm frightened~so nt dare to scold back!haiz~
and i just walk back to car and crying told mummy(crying baby!shit)~
mummy say y didnt slap the ppl and sooo on~
how did i know~i'm so affraid at that time~!

so~~~u people~~
please be careful around you~!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

24/03/09
yeah~is the day meet my darling again~
why i always say is my day to meet him?
haiz~ we 1 week only meet 1 time=(
cause darling work only this day he off~
ya~u guys sure think~after he work still can meet what~
NO~my boy boy work part time at night~pity right=(
he need earn more more money^^
today after school darling didnt fetch me~
kanasai him~= ="
he gone to shah alam maybank for doing something~
so i have to bach myself to his house~ALONE!
scare nia lar~=.=
he pass the key to his friend and i go take from there=)hehe~
alone at his home wait wait wait~~~
wait~
my darling back lor~
almost 3pm he back~i'm hungry tak tau mana nak cakap that time~=(
when he reach home he quickly hug me first^^
then~
we go mcdonald^^wahaha~=)
i love it~^^
back to darling house and have a nap~
at night~
darling mum cook for us eat^^hehe=)
thank aunty=)hehe~
after dinner back my sweetly home home^^
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

25/03/09
same thing i do~
school-tuition~
after school i and xian qong walk to bus stop~
and suddeenly~
bibi~call me and ask me wanna yam cha?
so~
follow him lo~xian qing back home~
1 gurls with 3 guy~paiseh nia = =
after yam cha he fetch me shop^^
and popo fetch me go tuition~=)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

26/03/09
today?i didnt do anything lar~nothing special~!
ya~~this sunday is ah neoh birhtday~
so~
celebrate birthday with her=)haha~

p/s:thay day mummy buy a new bed to us^^
nice to sleep~miss it right now=)
darling~i miss you huh=)



ciao nowXDDD
i wan continue my movie^^




No comments:

Post a Comment