Sunday 22 March 2009

hmmm**

i'm kinda bored this few day= =
lets talk what i did this few day:(
actually nothing happen~ = =

18/03/09
when for tuition at afternoon~
haiz~nearly cant get cab to go~:(
i'm waiting for cab for so damn long~
fortunaly i didnt late~=)
finish tuition when back home~
sometime i would think why i stay so far huh~
always want to meet my babes also hard~
kanasai=.="
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
19/03/09
when to aunty house at mont kiara for doing baby sister~
because aunty and uncle have to work~only leave a maid at house~
so aunty ask us to go there~=)meet my 3 little cousin~


my little 1st cousin-kelly


my little 2nd cousin-carin


3rd little baby^^-bosco

their house are damn many food to eat~
so~
if stay there dont worry will get hungry=)
haha^^
feel at bored at aunt hse even can play wif the 3 little baby^^
so~between that sms wif my darling lor~
and~no long kee sms me~and ask where are me?
she at nearby my house wif pei~
so mummy also come aunt house fetch me back home~
suppose to find them~
but than~=(
no one want to fetch me back home=(if mummy fetch me to find them but she were lazy out agian to fetch me back~haiz~
ignore it~
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

19/03/09

the same thing i do yesterday at aunt house too~
haiz~luckily is friday the last day for take care^^
and get RM50 from aunt because take care her child^^
haha~
------------------------------------------------------------------

20/03/09
surpose to hang out with babes girl~
but~~~
the kanasai neoh is when back to hometown~
so fail to go liao`aidui~
stay at hse whole day~
and keeping chase my movie“花样男子”
its sibeh nice movie=)
must watch^^
at night when out dinner with mummy and sister~
at wangsa maju~^^a lot of student~because there is near with college~^^
so keeping kap kap kap~
kap what ler?kap zai lor~hahaha`
shhhh~dont tell darling~hehe=)
and also bring my lovely lovely dog~^^


we leave it inside the car and we just have our dinner happily^^
but~~~
when we return back to car~
its was crying~=(
pity NYA~hehe
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TODAY~!
yes~~~
this morning when to Rawang for have brunch = =
head to grandma house~
this job is do at every sunday`
we back home for family day^^
hehe~=)
every aunt will back on this day^^
and now`
i'm back~
sitting infront the comp~and bloggie=)



YEAH~~THIS IS MY BORED DAY ON THIS FEW DAY!!
kanasai~

p/s:pukima~so sienz~make me keep think non-sense against=(
where my boy boy gone?
i also dun know!haiz~sienz!!!!!i hate this feel lar~rubbish>.<

2 comments:

  1. Is that 花样男子 really nice ? I heard from many ppl said the same thing too .

    ReplyDelete
  2. yessss^^its damn nice^^
    watch it ya=)

    ReplyDelete