Thursday 10 December 2009

hearted you all♥

yes,i'm in a mood to write a blog:)

hey,guy!! how are you? miss me or not?:(
oh yeah,SPM is over soon~
i'm going leave school life and step to another life`
full of stress,
think and think....what should i study after i get result?
what job should i work?
when i can i get the license?
when i going to become strong and tough?!! when when when?
my answer:dont knw, but i need to hardworking! den i will got a good result or answer`!

i dont feel to write blog anymore,since that day a guy leave me alone!
coz,this blog full of the memories`!
make me feel sad?i dont knw!
so sucks....
the life is so grey....

very lucky that i got alot babes,alot alot supported!
hey!!! i dont knw how to stand strong,but promise you all i wont let you all worry~
exspecially those guy always comfort me at msn♥
i received you all heart`:) thanks! pleasure to know you all~

091209♥
plan to starbucks..:)
got a such happy days`^^
babes kee:
you are the most tough girl and strong! :) always give us alot comfort♥

babes torng:
i were knw you 5 years! still rmb form 1? we argue,we hate each other,we try to give a tight slap to each other,but after form 4 you go in my heart,we become good friend~good buddy`^^ you must stay strong like kee kee`! if you got thing please say out~ once you say out,the nex second or the nex day we sure at starbucks to chill you~! ♥

myself: i dont knw what should say,but as long got you all i will fine everyday,everytime,every second!!!:)


our place and the favourite drink of us`(:


my kee♥






my torng♥




myself♥





i know this picture look rude, but is kind of art`:) hahaha

FUCK YOU! DAMN YOU! who else,this wanna show to you,MARCUS HKS~! get off,DIE~!

we chill at starbucks for 3 hours`:)
girl mouth,apa pun boleh cakap`^^ and we dont feel bored at all`:)

next,we go to play colour sand`♥


in process to success a picture`:)


nemo♥



snoopy♥





finally............................





which nicer?:)

bla bla bla,gonna stop here,ciaozzzzzzzz...
my nex post:for all my school friend,babes girl,net friend,family!
wait me!!!!
bye bye`:)

2 comments:

  1. luu~when u slap torng..?y i duno d..?if slap again let me know ya..haha..yaya,u must be tough and strong..jia you..FUCK him..f*** 99..lol..muacks

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah,when form 1~ we try only lar...xP but at last we never slap lar....>< that time like xiao mei mei like that doing "king sou" =.="
    hahaha~xP.....no more again lar...>< i only will sek ppl`^^
    i will be strong` yea,i will like you so strong,muacksss`

    ReplyDelete