Wednesday 25 November 2009

P.L.A.Y.G.I.R.L

suddenly i do like this word so much,
PLAYGIRL!
oh yeah,
i was freaking free to writting a blog,
no point....
i'm too BORING~
i need a job to make my life rainbow~!


just now,
saw babes DIANA blog,
http://babydiana-theonlyone.blogspot.com

i feel sadness, feel dissapoint, feel pity...
not to her, is to LOVE...

sometime i do thinked why love got sweet sour spicy bitter?
is too alot favour to try~
i can feel you DIANA...
i know ur feel~:(
arhhhhh,dont sad dont sad okay?
friend is always over around you~:)

LOVE,
we dont need coz feel lonely to search a lover...
we search a lover when we feel wanted to sayang,love ppl`:)
be a good loved...:)
"dont fed up and mess with love" marcus word~!
he always do say, i love my lover in a relax happy way...
dont argue with lover,thats he~:)
he is a good lover,but not a gentlemen!



MARCUS HO, ur leaving really let me know alot alot thing,
i really realise that, is alot thing need to face.
not you but me too!

sometimes i do really miss you,
but once i think,
u dont care about LOVE...
if you love me,you wont leave me? izit a true?-__-
since you dont want to face it, so i will face it~!
coz however i'm stronger than you!
not like you,everything try to escape!


craps, you have so many reason to leave me.
so,i do leave! coz i know i'm a played for you!

what i wanna say is,
i love my ownself,
i wont love you,
however i love you,
i will only keep in heart,
however i hate you,
the wind will blow aways~
you give up what i love,
you break up all the love i had....
you dont knw the feeling,
you din stand at my side and think...
FINE!
is regret to love you,but thats my choosed..


you make me feel,
i have no more energy to love anyone,
i have not brave to love anyone,
stranger with love,
i scared with love...

you guys,do need to chase me...
wasted your time...
i have scared,i have no more energy in love,is feel horror!





No comments:

Post a Comment