Thursday 10 December 2009

word from my heart♥

oh yeah,this article will be a damn long post,
so if you dont have patiently to see in just close this article~!
thankiu♥


see my previous post right?
this article is about friendship,love,family...
why suddenly i got a such idea to write this,
is got reason,
because i'm going to leave school life!
mayb i wont see my friend again,or mayb i will meet back them...
i cant know what will happen 2moro`:)

LOVE
marcus ho: i dont knw what should i give you a comment,thanks for you being my friend 08/06/08..thanks for accepted me as your gf at 08/09/08...thanks for you leaving me at 05/11/09(my mummy birthday)!thanks that leave me when you back from indonesia~!!!! thanks thats god give you find a new gf after me~! stay sweet with ur new one!!! thanks thanks thanks! you're just a suck guy n my life.thats all~

friendship
is alot alot to say....xP
1st CNC!!!

babes neoh yuh tyng: i tell you i tell you,i know you since form 1...we stick together since form 1...but you is the most far relation with us`:( you look cool nowdays,you look quite nowdays,
please you dont lost of my life,even though after you come out work know new friend..! dont forget us`:) you belong to me.....we spend alot,we talk alot,we crazy alot`^^ so,we must keep in touch~ you dont lost,abor i will smack you with a stick`...xP :) neoh,fast fast find a boy lar you! hahaha,so long din see you pak tuo`:) and now,we no more school life,i do miss you like hell.please lar you dont keep stay at home become "zai nv"! i will catch you out~xP




babes chua hiang chean: know you since primary school.but when was primary school we do hate each other enough! after that,form 2 meet back you again till now..:) awww,we din alot thing...:) and now,we cant meet everyday,we cant eat together everyday, promise me,no forget CNC! i'm going to cry that we will less meet:( anyway,we must chill out togerther ya`:) muackssss.....:) love you! and now,pak tuo with max kong.:) both of you must sweet`:)
dont forget me,dont forget what we promise,if got thing we must say out! no more school life now,i think we will damn damn miss each other! T.T




chua hiang theng: YOU! :) hahahhaa, study hard:) bye bye,we wont meet at school anymore,we cant recess together anymore...but promise, we will meet each other:)hahaha! muacksss~1


now is my 2nd best friend babes group@

tee yuok kee: oi oi oi, same here...last time i do always hate your attitude when i dont knw you.after know you,only knw that you're a nice girl`^^:) hehehe,i miss the moment we tuition together,i miss after school go to ur hse lepak makan with torng`:) but we no more school life become memories`:( arhhhh,kee kee! :( you always give me more and more de comfort de...always when i sad sure i go ur hse`:) den you will bring me starbucks`hehe..
love you love you~♥ i will always go ur hse lepak,dont worry! hahaha`xP



who is thisssss? yea,sue ah torng:) the shortest punya amoi..hahaha`:) anyway,be tough,be strong:) we will less meet le:( i will miss you 99! :) i miss out form4 moment ler`:)dont always emo,abor i will kill you!xP
hahaha,take care:)

and last,
soh siang ying,chong mei chee,chan kien chong,GOH chii khei ,TAN YUAN,PHOON CHEN SAM and so on!!!!!
listen here.....
you all better dont forget me,abor i really will kill you all`:(
i know we will meet less,even less talk...
if got 1 day we see each other at a street,please dont walk aways,come over and say HI!
exspecially aci,jian chong~ ! heard it?

glad that to have you all,appericiate you all always by my side,miss the moment we run here run there in school.anyway,going to say bye to school....:) so take care` ^^ (keep in touch)♥

miss you all my lovely friend`♥






No comments:

Post a Comment