Friday 20 November 2009

coming.....xP

lalalalala~
i know i'm late..blekkkkk^^
hahahaha, wait me for long time ler?


is happen alot thing in this few days,
sad,happy,angry,emo:)
but,i still know to cover back it~^^

a very awesome birthday party i got at last friday night^^

date:14/11/1992
vanue:KFC@kepong
Sponser by: all my babes & "newlife"~^^

let's talk the story...
please patient to read yeah...:)

friday,
i got tuition.. with my gang kee,and tong babes~^^
after tuition,mun mun jie fetch us back...
den we go to my ex-mum hse to get back all my stuff...:)

p/s:aunty,i miss the food you cook:) awesome!
little ah bi,study hard hor^^hope the bear i buy for you you like it ya`:)

den back to kee's hse...
and ate my dinner.....
chit-chat with kee's mun and kee's sister them~:)
after that hor,
kee say:"lu,go out lor." den i say go where?
she say yam cha..okay fine~:)

SKIP*
later on,ah b come and fetch us,and tong~^^
lepas,we go KFC ...then,
suddenly, i saw alot ppl that i wont expect they will come..
after i walk walk walk,the stupid li jie say:bao lu,today you birthday huh?^^
wahahaha,that time i know everything lor..
i so touching lor...
walk longer see more ppl~
that time my mind:"wa,why so many ppl comne geh?^^hahaha

SKIP*
my babes all of them come too^^
let's picture do talking~^^

suprise come out`^^




thanks for them^^:)

i love you,CNC~:)









the groupie picture`WE ARE GIRL^^
i love i love~



tong,kee,XQ,YT and me^^


XQ,myself,YT,xian ting^^


kiss:)


the sweet couple,stay forever`^^


myself & aci



kee with lu


my gor and his's sister-ME


suddenly,the cake appear;)
song started sing~^^
lalalala^^

chocolate banana


shy.xP




get force to take picture with he~ZL,ZL...



my gang`:)



lastly,
thanks you guys~



i will stay happy always~:) coz,i know i got you all~xP


ciaoooooo....
bye bye,wait my nex post....
when i got the mood~xP


stay without you the 15 days~

No comments:

Post a Comment