Monday 22 June 2009

waiting~update***



sunday is coming soon~
something will happen~^^
i gonna kil myself and go to skul take report card~gosh~!
just stay tuned~XDDD


sweety sweety right now~=)



p/s:i changed my darling name to "cus boy"~:[becoz it too many ppl called him some stupid name~just like darling,sayang,honey,and more~hated man~ishhhh~>.<"
cus boy rmb your promises~hahaha~




spot who is them??my cus boy and amber chia~she is tall~=)

update~~**
back back back to my topic~
wa~you know guy?
wake up morning and i prepare to kill off my self!
ya~head to skul and take my report card~
my mum still fight with guru besar~
ya~our skul princple is no brain~!!bull shit huh~
find my class teacher~and sit on the chair~
i can feel what will be the up next~ya~my mum just cubit me~arhhh~:[
shameless!:[ she tot teacher say me have a bad result~

do you spot anything~?haha~=)i'm happy man

after taken my report card den go to cus's hse~
breakfast with his mum and sister~^^
den wet to sumit~
went to his's x salon~
my cus is to good lar~
help his x bos to sweap the floor~

aidui~izit you too good huh?~

after that,went to 修眉with his mum~=)haha~
cus bought a hp~c510(xian qing~you dont so stupid lar~how come he buy for me jek~?)haha~
i wanna to ask~izit c510 is very slow and lag??anyone can anwer me?my hubby phone is like that~how come~?leave comment if you feel the same with me~mayb gonna change another 1~

skip***
at night celebrate father day~
head to siz happiness again~LOLZ
sienz nia~:[
wow~~~
happy day lar wei~shock~
whole off six happiness ppl looked at us when blow the cake~XD


***
something need to wrote for my uncle~
you are damn damn stupid you knw??
really stupid~
i knw you are rich~!
but we more rich~rich of happiness~!
you dont knw right~?
ya~stupid~!damn stupid~
really dont kne cherish ur family~!
bull shit lar you~
na~~!
now i wanna show you how happy we us~
open ur big eyes and seee~


damn happy ~all the daddy~ofcoz not included my dad~


maked by cus~its special right?i think you cant get this if you buy at DE PASTRY CHEF~
ya~my cus work there lor~^^haha~=)

the last~my mum told my grandma that i take 1st in class~
so she give me~


rm 300!wow~shock~haha~=)thank you popo~
i love you~=)
ok ok~
siao 1st~
somebody want to fetch me out~yeah~!

2 comments:

  1. 很爽咯~
    第一名哦~
    Walau~
    原来Marcus跟Amber Chia拍过照的啊~
    pro啦~

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaya~shock get 1st~but also still need study~:[
    yaya~that day amber chia go over his's shop and makan~^^
    hoi~y i cant leave a comment to you?

    ReplyDelete