Monday 15 June 2009

PROM NIGHT


12 June attend to prom night`
friend picked me up~=)
thank alot to them`haha~(my darling say wanna treat them makan~haha)
i'm late to there~coz wanna wait the princess for make up~=.="
waste my time~aidui~
nothing special at there~quiet bored~!
bayar Rm55 for take pic`=.="

"PICTURE PICTURE"














xue theng~i know when you see this picture you will cry for it~=)haha~
who care?XDD






our memories~my mui mui connie=)





CNC here~=)




girl gurlsss~^^






ok ok
ciozzz 1st~time to bed~l'm dead tired~
bye bye~good nite^^

4 comments:

  1. izit?thsnk you thank you~=)
    but yet you also leng what~hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. pass by~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    xD

    u're cute...

    hahahah xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha~
    i'm sakai not cute~=)
    you cuties den me~^^

    ReplyDelete