Saturday 31 October 2009

Sorry

yes,is quite long time i din write my blog~
i dont know what should i write~
the day is just passing fast,but i'm not ready for SPM~


yup,my darling is already come back on thursday,but till now i din even meet him...
he is busy guy,always and forever....
got a argue with him when he his at hometown~
sometimes i dont know y?
mayb i'm too caring of you,or you're to careless of me~
please before you do everything thing around of your ppl~
they are not die,i dont care is who..
but just try to explain and respect~
you do always told me this,but you din do it~:(

you know,i'm kinda sad at the last few day....
i'm trying to scold you,but you're just ignore me like shit~

at last,you scolded back me..
you say,i always know to think i dont care about you~!
yes i do~!y?because you really dont even care of me~
if you care of me sure you will discuss with me,sure you will ask permission of me~!
your word:i will treat bie so good like last time.never change~!
but you change when always back hometown~tell you...
i really sad of it~but how? you wont care for it~!

is okay,as long i still got alot friend beside me~:)
they will never throw me a side but you!
i nearly wanna break with you~do really...
that time i dont even heart pain if i break with you...you know?
coz you din even respect on me~!!!!!

that your promise~:this is the last time you tattoo~!i do always rmb MARCUS HO~!so,you dont break your promise to me~!is a big warning to you~!!!!!

skip****
is nothing to say anymore~
this few day i cant sleep...
but you dont care..lols..
lucky got a friend:)

finally,
this morning you asked me.
bie y always cant sleep?you make me worry le:(
bie dont like that.i still beside you here.i still ur bf..
bie dont think too much.i oso vy vy miss you....off day sure i will find bie...

darling,is the 1st time you will worry about me...
hope what you say you understand,
i'm ur gf~ so...please do respect her ever~!
heard it?please dont make her sad anymore...she cries in this few day...but she told herself...is okay....:)you're tough all the way~:)

lols,anyway,i'm okay now~:)
i really hope you do respect me....

I won't forget the way you're kissing
The feelings so strong were lasting for so long

P/s: i dont know when you will find me...or mayb after 3 week.`i think so~:) is miss you..

2 comments:

  1. 对,爱他不是必然的
    对你再不好,就不要了
    i dun1 u cry anymore^^
    chu**

    ReplyDelete
  2. 不是說不要就不要~:(不舍得放不下·~
    心依然還很愛他~
    我知道了,謝謝你寶貝。我不會哭,我懂得堅強·
    可是現在我們又吵架了~要死~!

    ReplyDelete